In this position the candidate will have an opportunity to make major contributions to software products and application features for healthcare industry. Candidate will work together with Leadership and Team to define project requirements and build state-of-the-art software and applications. Candidate must be a quick learner and have excellent communication skills.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITY:
- Candidate should be confident to work independently, handle and guide the team and should be self-motivated
- The candidate should have good analytical and self-learning skills and desire to learn new technologies
- Candidate should be able to interact with business users, I/T, vendors and customers to define application requirements.
- Involve in troubleshooting and debugging critical problems and resolving complex technical issues that may arise.
- Participate in customer interaction and resolves customer issues with software solutions and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements and contributes on solution development.
- Executes development processes for the project such as build automation, unit testing, software configuration management and packaging.
- The candidate will work with local tech team on our state of the art business application platform
- Excellent Object Oriented programming skills and accomplished performance with Java technologies
- Good in oral & written communication skills. Exposure to logistics, container terminals and management is ideal
- Able to solve simple to complex issues independently or with minimal support from SMEs'
- Work closely with development teams on database design changes to meet business requirements. Patch management and version control.
- Provide inputs to development teams. Setup and maintain documentation and standards. Develop innovation, strategies, processes, and best practices.
- Able to contribute to best practices and Continuous business improvements.
- Collaborate with, and able to share subject matter knowledge to, business and operational partners during requirements elicitation
- Detail and able to document low to highly complex functional designs, and data structures, to support business and operational requirements.
- Participate in client technology discussions as necessary
- Ability to prioritize and manage work to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment
- Mentoring junior team members in design decisions and own the code reviews.
Candidates should have a work experience of 2-4 years in designing, developing, deploying and supporting JEE-based applications for large-scale enterprises. Hands on experience with Java based web development frameworks, middleware/ multi-tier architectures is preferred. These include Spring, Spring Boot, REST, SOAP, Hibernate, and UI technologies like AngularJS 2/REACTJS. Must have strong programming skills with proficiency in using the entire suite of Java/ J2EE technologies including JSP, JBoss, Spring, XML, SQL and Oracle/ MySql. Should have worked/good knowledge on RDBMS and database integration using SQL's and Stored procedures and well versed in UML.
- Technical Specialist - Java with UI & Web Services, Spring, Spring Boot, Gradle, ElasticSearch
- Overall - 2 to 4 years.
- Exposure to OSE, AWS, Zuul, F5, Kafka and Kibana
- Micro-services patterns (facade/Singleton.. ext)- Designed application to move to cloud.
- Jenkins, Gradle, Docker
- Project estimation
- Experience in Scrum Framework
- Proficiency in English language
- Bachelor's/ Master Degree in Information Technology or related field - required
- Technical Skills: Java/J2EE development skills, Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Web Services- REST and SOAP, XML, CSS, AngularJS, Oracle/MySQL, Application Build and Deployment using Jenkins, Gradle / MAVEN
- Having exposure to Cloud environment (SAAS/PASS/IAAS) is a plus.
- Preferred to have worked on REST Services, Exposure to JBoss/WAS applications servers, Cloud exposure (SAAS/PASS/IAAS) / Open Shift Enterprise (OSE) Exposure
- SQL and Oracle/ MySQL, Design Pattern with Agile background preferred.
- Experience in Deploying and supporting core and advanced features
- Strong ability to work collaboratively across diverse groups of business and technical stakeholders is required.
- Exceptional ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical people.