Roles and Responsibilities :
- Application of best-in-class machine learning techniques for various Amex Advance and Data Products initiatives
- Exploration and application of mathematical techniques to enhance the modeling framework and other use-case agnostic capabilities.
Skills and Qualifications :
- Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, Economics, Business Administration or related fields from Premier Institutes only.
- 0-2 years of past experience in an Analytical/Modeling role.
- Candidates must be comfortable with Python/Java/C++ programming
- Candidate should have a working knowledge of the Big Data platform (Hadoop/Spark) & languages (Pig/Hive/Scala).
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently with complex, unstructured initiatives.
- Flexibility and adaptability to work within tight deadlines and changing priorities.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in a team environment.
Shift Timings: Mon-Wed (1:30-9:30pm) & Thu-Fri (11am-7pm)