To working as a member of an Agile development team working within a cross functional teams to develop existing and new testing libraries and frameworks covering functional and / or performance test automation.
- Develop manual & automated tests, framework and solutions across the test lifecycle
- Design automation scripts for E2E UI & Webservice testing.
- Working within an Agile environment with TDD and/or BDD to challenge and improve testing coverage as well as dependencies and outcomes.
- Work with the wider Maersk Testing Community to share experiences and ensure a coordinated and mutually supportive approach to automation across Maersk IT.
- Participating in decision-making regarding the integration of software packages and programmes to support Test Automation.
- Support continuous improvement of the automation capability with the teams by proposing enhancements based on testing need and/or industry advances.
- Minimum 3-5 years Test Automation experience from an Agile background using BDD and/or TDD methods.
- Experience of translating a business need into a robust and integrated test solution.
- Experience with designing test scenarios/cases for UI, E2E & services.
- Development automation frameworks and scripts across multiple testing levels and technologies, ideally against Microservices architecture.
- Experience working alongside 3rd party partners and suppliers in an onshore/offshore model.
- Experience of working with test wider internal and external test communities to develop shared and common test automation approaches.
- Experience with UI & Webservice integration test.
- Experience working in the transportation industry or related field with solid understanding of the platforms and processes involved
We are looking for
- HTTP, RESTful API's, Clients
- Hudson/Jenkins or similar integration tooling
- Cucumber-JVM, Gherkin, Selenium
- SOAPUI, SQL/Oracle
- Quality Centre, Jira