Paysafe delivers a full suite of payments solutions. From card issuing to acquiring; from payment gateways to merchant accounts; from fraud and risk to compliance; from digital wallets and mobile to invoicing - we process millions of transactions worldwide and we value our relationships at every point in the process.
Paysafe is a global company with a dynamic environment operating in multiple countries including the UK, Bulgaria, Austria, India, Canada and the US.
Paysafe is currently searching for a Product Manager - Risk Management to join our IT Development team in Hyderabad
- Be clear on the target to be achieved and how to get there
- Ensure team (outside sprint team) is aware of what is being built
- Manage team sprints and agile ceremonies
- lan teams sprint tasks for upcoming sprints
- Work with development leads to identify the release when feature will be deployed.
- Get clarifications on concerns raised by teams
- Provide KT sessions, trainings as needed
- Find solutions to unblock the team and enable them to deliver features.
- Creating mock-ups and user journey
- Ratifying proposed solution with team
- Engage and work closely with the Development team to help determine the best technical implementation methods, as well as a reasonable execution schedule.
- Work collaboratively with business stakeholders to validate business requirements and turn requirements into user stories
- Understanding of payment flows credit card, alternate payments, bank transfers
- Understanding of different types of risk
- Exposure towards compliance screenings on merchants or end consumers.
- Understanding of KYC, KYB checks and reasons for the same.
- University degree in Management, preferably from a premier institute
- Experience working in a diverse and multi-location company
- Excellent communication and influencing capabilities
- Detail oriented, high availability and metrics insight design principals
- Self-starter, mature leader to drive change and manage results
- Working in an AGILE development environment
- Gathering functional requirements and validating them with stakeholders
- Implementing security controls around application access management, data access, workflow management etc.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English both written and spoken