- Develop, optimize and refactor automated tests and utilities based on test requirements and technical specifications to validate functionality of Software and Firmware
- Continuously improve the test automation framework
- Develop automation execution reports that communicate failed tests and failure points to stakeholders
- Integrate automated tests into the make/build process for continuous integration using frameworks such as Jenkins or Bamboo
- Ensure that tests are designed and parameterized to run across all supported platforms
- Monitor automation processes and communicate failures
- Support non-functional testing (stress, performance/load, and security testing) with automation and test data as needed
- Review and refactor existing automated tests and provide suggestions to improve the quality and efficiency of the test
- Communicate test results and highlight potential quality risks
- Ensure test automation design is traceable to requirements, user stories or existing manual tests and achieves a high level of requirement/test coverage
- Interact with product owners, development teams and tests to develop a strong understanding of the project and product testing objectives
- Function as an integral part of the agile project team
- Collect, analyze and interpret test metrics.
- Summarize test data and report findings.
1. Direct: Developers, Test Architect, Test automation developers, test engineers, SQA lead.
2. Indirect: Technical Specialists - specifications and design, Global teams - working as part of broader solution team
Education & Experience: The ideal candidate will have
Post-Graduation: Good to have
Total Experience in years: 6-10 Years
Background and Skills: The ideal candidate will have
Automation, NUnit, C++, Junit, TestNG, Java, Selenium, Bamboo, Jenkins, TestNG ,Python and Selenium