About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website.
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines.
Wholesale Technologies within the Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) business supports various applications for the Wholesale line of businesses and has various applications based on Microsoft / Java Stack. These teams are spread across various locations including EGS.
About the Role
As a member of the Document Processing Platform group you will be solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You will be part of an inspiring and curious team of business analysts and engineers focused on developing and delivering enterprise and next generation banking technology solutions to help our team members serve our customers better. Utilizes a thorough understanding of available technology, tools, and existing designs. Works on the most complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires evaluation of intangible variance factors. Plans, performs, and acts as the escalation point for the most complex platform designs, coding, and testing.
- Lead business analysis activities where Agile or Waterfall development methodologies are followed.
- May act as the product owner or product owner proxy in an agile team.
- Act as a liaison between business partners and technical teams by conducting, planning, and directing the analysis of complex business problems and data to be solved with system solutions.
- Work concurrently on a variety of value streams related to the development of various systems in the group
- Work with business partners as well as system partners to identify, define and clarify requirements in order to create accurate user stories, understand the application requirements and how they correspond with the business priorities in order to drive the backlog refinement.
- Work as a part of an agile team to create user stories, clarify technical specifications, and prioritize the team's backlog
- Works closely with developers and testers to ensure requirements and functional designs are translated accurately into working technical designs and that test plans and scripts meet business and project requirements.
- Collaborate with business users to resolve queries, provide training requirements and recommend changes and enhancements to system.
- Evaluate existing business systems and procedures to identify areas for improvement, and provide guidance to business and technology teams and suggest process changes to improve efficiency.
- Assisting with the BCP tasks such as Exercise and Maintenance and also maintains application SLA plan
- Ability to partner effectively with multiple stakeholders like Architecture, Line of Business, Information Security, and Application Developers/SMEs while developing technical solutions to business problems
- Experience writing Business Requirements Documents (BRD), Functional Specification Documents(FSD), JIRA Epics and User Stories
- Ability to facilitate design sessions, gather and document functional and technical requirements
- Prior experience in wholesale banking domain and OCR/ML/ Document Processing is an advantage
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office products and familiar with collaboration tools Confluence, JIRA etc.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Familiar with technologies: Web Services(SOAP & REST), Micro Services, Cloud Platforms (Azure & PCF), Message Format(JSON, XML), Database( Oracle, SQL, NoSQL), Web Client, UX, OCR, NLP, ML
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.