Key role objectives A senior developer is a key role in shaping and driving RF IT delivery capability in Product Control IT space. The role has delivery responsibility and has the mandate to put in place good delivery practices; is closely involved in the Book-of-Work Delivery from the vendor teams and developing the level-3 support coverage & capability. They bridge the gap between the Offshore Vendor and Business Centre Delivery teams in terms of functional and technical application expertise; they are role-models in terms of setting an example of the Credit-Suisse delivery culture.
Product Control IT is looking for a Sr. Developer for supporting Opera DAL Dev team delivery from India, with strong technical skills in Informatica ETL / Oracle.
* Engage and coordinate with our vendor partners to drive the quality of our delivery by using process standardization and best practices
* Architect, design and develop solutions for Opera/DAL application
* Review requirements; prepare/contribute to design decisions & testing strategy
* Interface with architects, PMs and Business users remotely
* Act as a SME for Opera DAL components implemented in Informatica & Oracle.
* Responsible to get our vendor partner up the value chain and create essential quality and productivity measures Strengthen the vendor affiliate capability, supporting functional testing as well as provide L3 support
SKILLS AND EXPECTATIONS
Qualifications and experience Key technical skills Key soft skills Required Skills:
* Oracle PL/SQL programming (5+ years)
* Informatica Powercenter 10 (3+ years)
* Experience on Oracle performance tuning. (Oracle 11g/12c)
* Unix shell scripting (4+ years)
* Exposure to Big Data framework (HDFS)
* Exposure to Informatica BDM
* Exposure to SDLC tools, such as: JIRA, Confluence, SVN, TeamCity, Jenkins, Nolio, Crucible.
* Experience on DevOps, CI/CD, Agile methodology.
* General knowledge of PNL reporting and calculation
* Knowledge of Product Control activities in Investment Banking
* Excellent inter-personnel skills and experience working with Client/Vendor model.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to multi-task
* Tolerance for change Background/Experience:
* 8+ years of application development experience, preferably in a large corporation with a demonstrated ability to navigate large, complex organizations to get work done.
* University degree in computer science or comparable quantitative field such as engineering, math, or science