Akamai Luna/OPEN team is looking for a passionate UI developer to be part of a highly talented team that is creating complex, enterprise-transforming applications for portal offering of Akamai. An ideal candidate should have minimum 3 years of relevant experience in the UI domain, expected to be comfortable with developing applications from scratch using latest tools and techniques and a champion of Test Driven Development. Along with work experience, code contributions in GitHub as well as active community participation through websites such as Stack overflow and other technical forums would be highly appreciated.
As a UI developer, you will be responsible for designing and implementing roadmap to build high performing, scalable, robust and best in class user interface.
You will solve complex design and coding challenges, build frameworks, build reusable components, establish coding guidelines and provide guidance to other team members.
You will collaborate with other UI and UX professionals, backend engineers and product management to realize and deliver new capabilities to customers in fast paced work environment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related fields.
- 4-7 years of application development experience for enterprise software or consumer web application.
- Deep understanding of at least two of jQuery, Backbone.js, AngularJS and Highcharts.js.
- Extensive experience developing complete Ajax based REST single page applications.
- Extensive knowledge of HTTP and REST
- Must be proficient at resolving cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Strong problem identification and problem solving skills.
- Must be creative and passionate
- Experience in building B2B e-commerce applications
- Experience in server side programming languages like PHP, Java etc.