Gainsight is fast growing tech company revolutionizing Customer Success for businesses. The Customer Success company helps businesses grow faster by reducing churn, increasing upsell, and driving customer advocacy. Gainsight provides a complete, end-to-end Customer Success solution through its services and technology. The industry-leading platform helps companies manage customers relationships effectively, track customer health and transform the way organizations orient around the customer. Gainsight is the platform of choice for many leading companies like Box, Adobe and Workday. The company has been recognized as one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world by Forbes, one of the fastest growing private companies in America by Inc. Magazine, and as one of 20 Great Workplaces in Tech by Fortune Magazine. Gainsight’s CEO, Nick Mehta, has been recognized as one of the Top SaaS CEOs in America. The company has offices in California, Phoenix, St. Louis, London and India.
Visual Designer Job Description:
Gainsight is a fast-growing technology company that is revolutionizing the way companies keep their customers happy. We were named by Fortune as one of the Top 20 Places to Work in Tech, and we are backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, Salesforce.com, and other top-tier Silicon Valley investors.
As a Visual Designer at Gainsight, you will be responsible for creating graphics, animations and videos for web, online learning and for marketing and communications department as well.
- Must have the ability to read storyboards and raw content and come up with visual design for online courses.
- Support our Marketing department with relevant graphic assets as and when needed.
- Must have the ability to create innovative visuals and animations.
- Must have the ability to conceptualize, design and produce graphics demonstrating complex technical concepts.
- Collaborate and communicate with employees, management and other personnel and get the right picture before creating the visual assets.
- Any Graduate, preference will be given to BFA / MFA
- Strong attention to details
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with graphic design packages, including the Adobe Creative Suite, Flash, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Freehand, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and 3D Studio Max.
- Must be good with all the MS Office applications - Powerpoint, Excel, etc