- Delivering projects as a team member with zero-variance performance
- Writing and developing Component Design components and associated Test plans
- Delivery of Detailed Design and Development work
- Assisting UAT and implementation
- Translating the Components Design into coding components
- Testing and Debugging components
- Help colleagues in technical challenges when needed
- Detailed Design, Development, Unit Testing, Debugging and Warranty Support for .NET based Applications.
- Ongoing support of business applications by problem analysis, resolution, reporting and escalation as required.
- Work closely with Onshore SME/Application Designer in solution designing and providing technical oversight to Asia Service Centre - India team
- Working closely with virtual teams (BSA,QA,AOS and Project Managers) to ensure timely delivery of projects.
- Participating and sharing Functional/Technical knowledge with the rest of the team.
- Participates in conference calls and able to communicate effectively
- BE, B. Tech. or MCA/MS (Comp Sc.) from reputed institute.
- 3-6 years on the above mentioned skills in the below mentioned technical areas
- 4+ years of .NET, C#, VB .NET, ASP.NET, ASP and VB6 development. (Windows + Web) application
- 4+ years Development experience in Crystal Reports 2008/2013.
- 4+ years Development experience in SQL Server 2008/2012 is required.
- Candidates must have solid analytical and problem solving skills. Experience with Windows Server 2012 from a Developer, Application and IIS support perspective including performance monitoring, is required
- Experience in coding and implementation of end to end functionality of a medium to large IT project is necessary.
Preferred (Good to have) skills:
- ESB knowledge is desirable
- Development experience in Crystal Reports 2008/2013
- Automated Testing
- Dev-Ops/CI orchestration tools
- Knowledge of the financial and insurance industries in particular Group Insurance would be an asset.
- Working knowledge of TFS, GIT, various Design Patterns is preferred.
- Experience/Knowledge of Business Objects XI, XML, CSS and Java Script is preferable.
- Experience/knowledge of web and windows services
- Excellent communication skills
- Delivery focused
- Client interaction experience will be preferred
- Flexible and responsive work style
- Strong problem solving and analytical capabilities
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure