About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website.
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website.
Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) team develops and supports software applications, databases and business services; manage test, release and process functions to ensure quality delivery of projects; deliver technical support services.
About the Role
- You will work as a Technical Lead in Front End Development team architecting and providing design directions for developing UI pages and client side functionalities.
- You will interact closely with various architects, leads and business partners to design and develop solutions for UI development.
- Lead UI development team planning and driving deliverables guiding team with simple and robustic architectural solutions
- Improve the capability and competency of team with the ability to acclimate to new technologies and situations with the vision of providing best customer experience
- Conduct code reviews and implement improvement plans
- Simplify process and develop tools to reduce complexity and deliver effectively
- Implement KPIs and track deliverables effectively
- Contribute towards Agile practice, daily Stand-Up/Scrum and ownership to the software development team
- Implement web accessibility using ARIA techniques and perform ADA validation through JAWS / NVDA
- Follow test driven development and unit testing using the technologies or tools like JEST / enzyme / Jasmine / Mocha / Chai etc
- Conduct frequent brainstorming sessions and motivate team and drive innovations
- Develop applications with good usability principles, cross-browser compatibility, web security (XSRF, cross-site scripting defense), accessibility, Markup standards, Last mile performance (minify, closure tools, sprites) and HTML document architecture.
- University degree in Computer Science Engineering or related discipline
- Experience of more than 13 years in UI development and should be a technophile in latest client side scripting languages like React JS, AngularJS, Node JS, OOJS etc. and related testing tools/methodologies.
- Real time experience in leading UI development team owning major deliverables, providing solutions and driving innovations
- Strong expertise in working with HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, WebPack and other tools related to React Front End Development.
- Strong analytical skills and be able to multi task successfully even in an interrupt driven environment
- Experience in architecting UI deliverables and building up UI development team
- Demonstrate leadership, verbal communication and documentation skills with the ability to work with several diverse groups of people in a collaborative environment
- Knowledge in core JAVA
- Knowledge in Oracle Database
- Excellent understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Design Patterns, Agile Model from project definition to post-deployment documentation
- Certification in any leadership courses
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.