What You’ll Do :
-You will drive adoption and satisfaction rates across the Practice’s client base, with a focus on the deployment, training, upgrades and new releases. You will operate as the lead point of contact for best practices in deployment and adoption of the solution.
-You will partner with McKinsey’s client development, operations and client relationship teams to deploy the solution, deliver ongoing adoption activities, provide ad-hoc advisory services.
-You will also support and lead the development and delivery of training and advisory modules to foster client adoption and usage throughout their user lifecycle.
-You will develop best practices and codify knowledge related to training and service adoption.
-You will support preparation and presentation of periodic client review meetings. You will support in-person or remote client development activities (workshops, forum, newsletter, events, get together,users community).
-You will ensure sound project management of the ongoing projects and develop a deep understanding of the domain/function (across pricing, promotions and assortment).
- Excellent client presentation and relationship skills
- Strong background in a previous position with client training tasks
- 8+ years of relevant and professional work experience with a reputed analytics firm
- Prior experience in Sales or Pricing consultancy is considered a plus
- Bachelor's degree / Master's Degree is a plus
- Certification in Program Management is considered a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Flexibility and willingness to learn new tools and techniques as per organization needs
- Comfortable with ambiguity, ability to interact in a fluid, demanding and unstructured environment
- Self-motivated with strong sense of ownership and action-oriented mindset
- Able to work well within teams across continents/time zones with a collaborative mindset is a must
- Commitment to and track record of driving client results
- Ability to act autonomously, bringing structure and organization to work
- Collaborative and able to motivate team members
- Willingness to travel up to 50% for meetings and working sessions
- Ability to interact in a fluid and demanding environment where priorities evolve constantly
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver on tight deadlines
- High level of entrepreneurship, creativity, resilience and people leadership skills
- Ability to disaggregate issues, identify root causes and recommend solution
- Experience of working with software and analytic assets