Paysafe delivers a full suite of payments solutions. From card issuing to acquiring; from payment gateways to merchant accounts; from fraud and risk to compliance; from digital wallets and mobile to invoicing - we process millions of transactions worldwide and we value our relationships at every point in the process.
Paysafe is a global company with a dynamic environment operating in multiple countries including the UK, Bulgaria, Austria, India, Canada and the US.
Paysafe is currently searching for a Technical Writer candidate to join our IT Development team in Hyderabad
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product requirements
- Analyse existing and potential content, and identify necessary updates
- Produce high-quality documentation in a standard and consistent manner
- Write easy-to-understand end-user, API, and administrator guides
- Develop tutorials that align to common customer use cases
- 5-9 years of technical writing experience for a software company.
- 2+ years' experience developing online technical documentation.
- Proven working experience in developing procedural software documentation.
- Demonstrated ability to read and write C++/Java (professional software development experience strongly preferred).
- Careful attention to detail, strong organization, and editing/proofreading skills.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures.
- Gather information through product specification docs, interviews and product demos, and product exploration. Must be assertive in asking questions, and generally be resourceful in finding answers.
- Excellent communication skills in English, (written, and verbal)
Skill set Requirement:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science.
- Demonstrated excellence in writing clearly and concisely.
- Extensive experience creating documentation.
- Ability to motivate and teach project team to write great technical documentation.
- Ability to quickly grasp and communicate technical concepts.
- Detail oriented and well organized
- Knowledge of databases, HTML, and XML.