Finance and Accounting Process works on accounting processes from regions including America, Europe, Africa and Asia. The team has an active participation in the corporate drive for process standardization and enhancements, which has resulted in higher efficiencies, uniformity of accounting practices and quality & consistent management reporting
As an employee with Maersk GSC you will be part of a working environment as diverse as the APMM group. Maersk strongly encourages continuous learning at work and sharing of best practices by rewarding innovations. We aren't all about work, we believe in a holistic development of our employees and so regularly organize recreational activities giving our employees a chance to unwind and showcase their creative side. As an organization we strongly believe in a people-centric approach with emphasis on employee engagement and work-life balance.
1) Perform quality audits of transactions processed by OTC/AR/upstream teams which hits the customer ledger.
2) Maintain adequate documentation of quality checks performed.
3) Seek clarification from the processing team in case of no-adherence to policy/SOP.
4) Highlight and escalate cases which are non-compliant with policy/SOP.
5) Prepare periodic reports and dashboard to build required governance and controls.
We are looking for
1) Bachelors degree in Commerce/Finance/Accounting
2) Min 2-3 yrs experience (collections/sales/customer service experience in BPO or call centre preferred)
3) Proficient in MS Excel
4) Basic understanding of end to end OTC cycle and B2B Collections
5) Verbal & Written communication & Soft Skills (Email etiquettes)
6) Team Player & Self Motivated Person