This position offers the unique opportunity to develop and apply your cutting-edge knowledge of DevOps across Maersk Group.
Maersk Digital team is committed to the culture of DevOps. CI/CD and programmatic solutions to improve the speed of delivery of products will define the success of an agile team. The team is at the forefront of developing industry leading digital solutions & applications for the organization.
This is an extremely exciting time to join a fast paced, growing and dynamic team that solves some of the toughest problems in the industry and builds the future of trade & logistics.
At A.P. Moller - Maersk we focus on the individual's development and the right candidate will have broad possibilities to further develop competencies in an environment characterized by change and continuous progress.
- As a DevOps Engineer with the Maersk Digital team, you will automate the build, test and deploy processes.
- Your responsibilities will be to:
- Work with a talented and highly engaged team of Engineers, data scientists and product owners.
- Automate infrastructure deployments for Digital Products on Microsoft Azure platform.
- Architect Azure environment best practices and deployment methodologies.
- Create automation tools and processes to improve Team performance.
- Educate engineers and data scientists on Azure best practices and architecture
- Assist in educational briefings for teammates to advance in technical trainings for continued growth
- Partner with businesses and internal/external stakeholders, as necessary
Who we are looking for
- A total of 5-10 years of industry experience with at least 5 years of experience in DevOps
- Masters/Bachelors in Computer Science and Engineering.
- Experience automating and orchestrating workloads on Azure, Microsoft Active Directory and Azure services & APIs.
- Experience in scripting with bash, Powershell, Python.
- Experience with GIT
- Proficient leveraging CI/CD tools to automate testing and deployment. Knowledge of tools like Jenkins, Ansible, Terraform is critical.
- Working knowledge of Linux, Docker and Kubernetes - containerization and microservices architectures.
- Knowledge of databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, etc)
- A strong working understanding of networking, including load balancing and firewall methodologies
- Good knowledge of application development using Agile, and DevOps best practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to communicate both technical issues to non technical and technical audiences
- Effective with time management and expected deliverables
- An ability to multi-task and work on multiple concurrent projects