Paysafe delivers a full suite of payments products & solutions. From card issuing to acquiring; from payment gateways to merchant accounts; from fraud and risk to compliance; from digital wallets and mobile to invoicing - we process millions of transactions worldwide and we value our relationships at every point in the process. Paysafe is a global company with a dynamic environment operating in multiple countries including the UK, Bulgaria, Austria, India, Canada and the US.
Paysafe is currently searching for a Product Manager to build next generations products for Merchant Onboarding to join our team in India
Role & Responsibility:
As a Product Manager for merchant onboarding, you'll help design and develop products, applications and services that deliver the easiest, smoothest and best merchant onboarding experience on earth. You'll have a chance to develop the strategy for merchant onboarding across several Paysafe products such as gateway, payment processing, wallets, prepaid and postpaid payment instruments across several geographies. You'll receive feedback on your ideas and plans from our global leadership team.
At Paysafe, we're focused on building products that define the future of the payments industry. You'd be joining an experienced and highly knowledgeable group of Product Managers. Your job here will involve extreme collaboration with Developers, Architects, Designers, UX experts and Analytics teams.
Required Skills & Behaviors:
- Attention to Detail & focus on results
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written and capacity for articulation
- You rely on influence and not on position power
- Self-starter, ability to work under minimal supervision and a motivation to drive change
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and come out with strong action plans for resolving customer problems
Candidate Qualifications & Previous Experience:
- Previous experience in an e-commerce, payments, fintech company
- Previous experience in a product management/business analyst role
- Previous experience shipping software products in Agile development methodology
- Ability to create mock-ups and user journeys
- 5+ years of total experience with 2 years as a Product Manager/Business Analyst
- University degree in Management, preferably from a premier institute