Gainsight is fast growing tech company revolutionizing Customer Success for businesses. The Customer Success company helps businesses grow faster by reducing churn, increasing upsell, and driving customer advocacy. Gainsight provides a complete, end-to-end Customer Success solution through its services and technology. The industry-leading platform helps companies manage customers relationships effectively, track customer health and transform the way organizations orient around the customer. Gainsight is the platform of choice for many leading companies like Box, Adobe and Workday. The company has been recognized as one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world by Forbes, one of the fastest growing private companies in America by Inc. Magazine, and as one of 20 Great Workplaces in Tech by Fortune Magazine. Gainsight's CEO, Nick Mehta, has been recognized as one of the Top SaaS CEOs in America. The company has offices in California, Phoenix, St. Louis, London and India.
At Gainsight we are combining data science and product engineering to build new features for our product. We are inviting promising talent to join our Data Science Engineering team and be at the forefront of Data Science and Product Engineering.
- Architecture and development of Data Science product features.
- Collaborate with other product teams and lead the product development and integration efforts.
- Prototyping proof of concepts and reference implementations.
- Proficient in Java, Python & Data Structures.
- Exposure to Databases (SQL/NoSQL)
- Good understanding of Rest APIs, authentication mechanisms.
- Hands on experience with polyglot architecture, queuing mechanisms, stream data.
- Should have worked on at-least one Data Science product feature
- Experience with Machine Learning, Python
- Experience in product architecture design and development.