Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, is a company that is on the rise. We are expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
Qualifications and Skill sets:
- Hands-on experience on writing SQLs in multiple database.
- Must have Basic understanding and conceptual knowledge of Data Model and ETL
- Hands on experience on data profiling and analysis
- Should have knowledge of creating source to target Mapping doc and requirement documents
- Should have knowledge of SDLC process; experience in Agile will be given more preference
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and data analysis abilities
- Hands on experience on ETL/Data Model and experience of collecting business requirement will be good to have
- Ability to Work collaboratively in global project with a positive team spirit and ensure team work & coordination.
- Hands-on experience on navigation of Unix file system and profiling large data files
- Healthcare domain knowledge is good to have
- Should be flexible with the working hours as he/she needs to closely work with the US counterparts
- B.Tech or MCA (Master of Computer Science) is required
- This role demands expert level knowledge in US health care domain. The candidate should have supported large health care data warehouse applications and should have hands on experience of data profiling using SQL queries. An excellent communication and client facing skills are desired.
- Research complex functional issues logged by business teams
- Gather and prepare analysis based on information from internal and external sources to evaluate and demonstrate program effectiveness and efficiency.
- Act as Liaison between business and technical teams and should be able to guide technical teams
- Write business requirement documents, mapping documents and functional specifications
- Review test cases created by QA team and help them to provide full coverage to the test scenarios
- Create a detailed impact analysis document and explain technical teams scope of work
- Create high quality requirements and process documents