Maersk IT is in the process of strengthening its Content Management development capability. You will join a passionate agile team focused on Sitecore development working with our global, multi-branded, cross-channel Content Management Platform built on Sitecore 8 and 9.
You will be developing Sitecore solutions for the requirements of Product Owners and our Content Management team. Your team will complement a Sitecore development team in the United Kingdom as part of a multi-site product group, locally focussing on tactical Sitecore changes, the tooling and processes for internationalisation across all our websites and be the development support for complex content changes.
- Developing Sitecore solutions within a cross-functional delivery team
- Adhering to agreed processes, quality standards and to timeline expectations
- Participating in the team's continuous improvement to enhancing the team's capability (productivity, processes, knowledge)
- Using the latest Sitecore features and personalisation to build the maturity of our current platform - developing custom components, services and pipelines.
- Proactive involvement in technology evaluation and continual improvements within the team through both retrospective analysis and cross team communities
- Working closely with Stakeholders, and guiding users through content management, overcoming common issues and establishing best practice.
- Participate in knowledge sharing with the Sitecore development community.
- Working with Microsoft Azure, Akamai and other technologies to deliver high performance and availability
- Maintaining the platform and providing support to a wide range of users and other development teams.
- Responding to the needs of the Content Management team and Product teams needing i18n content integration.
We are looking for:
- 3+ years of Content Management System development
- 2+ years of Sitecore development (8 or 9)
- Solid understanding of OO development principles and patterns, with strong critical reasoning and problem solving skills
- Excellent .NET development skills using C#, ASP.NET MVC/Core with Razor
- Experience in developing large, scalable .NET web applications
- Some experience of leading a technical team
- A proven ability to quickly pick up new technologies and frameworks
- Experience with .NET testing frameworks and TDD
- Desire and capability to mentor team members
- Good verbal communication skills - recognises value of highly collaborative work (inc. pairing) to; produce better solutions, higher quality, and share technical and domain knowledge.
- Experience with Continuous Integration pipeline tools such as VSTS, TeamCity, Jenkins, Octopus Deploy