Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, is a company that is on the rise. We are expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
- Propose Innovative Solutions for the existing problems of the Product.
- Develop and Manage Big Data Platform using Public & Private Cloud infrastructure.
- Develop high performing Transactional and Non-Transactional Big Data Platform.
- Participate and contribute in Architecture discussion with Senior Architects, Product Owners, Dev and QE Managers.
- Propose Innovative Solutions for the existing problems of Products.
- Come up with long term architecture roadmap for the existing products.
- Constantly look at security aspects and propose architectural solution for security vulnerabilities.
- Propose and implement best in class architectural solution for big and complex systems hosted on cloud infrastructure.
- Define and create system architecture design document and discuss different pros and cons of any particular approach with Architecture council.
- Develop detailed design specifications, data mapping and data transformation rules as per Product need.
- Define, use and communicate design patterns and best practices
- Communicate with internal and external business partners. Should be able to handle Onshore/Offshore model.
- Act as the liaison between Business and Developers and project management groups
- Present and evaluate design solutions objectively and facilitate conflict resolution.
- Develops pioneering approaches to emerging technology and industry trends.
- B.Tech / MCA / Msc / MTech (Minimum 16 years of formal education, Correspondence courses are not relevant)
- Deep Knowledge/Experience on Big Data Platform, Microservices Architecture, Machine Learning & AI.
- Hands on experience of developing high performing scalable Platform architecture for Big Data products using Public cloud like AWS, Azure, Google etc
- Experience on developing products using MapR, HBase, Spark, Kafka, Zuul etc.