We are looking for a Front-End Full-Stack Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming.
Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
Experience and Qualifications :
- Explicit and extensive agile delivery experience
- Good understanding of MEA/RN-Stack
- Good understanding of, including HTML5, CSS3 and JSON
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Basic understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Exposure to test automaton for MEA/RN-Stack will be an advantage
- Understanding of build automation tools like Gulp, Grunt and Webpack is a plus
- Understanding of RESTful APIs is a plus
- Strong algorithm design, logical and reasoning skills
- Ability to deliver POCs, MVPs, Experiments, technology evaluations following design thinking practices
- Team spirit and strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability