Dell's portfolio(Storage Products) of emerging technologies is enough to get your pulse racing. But our customers are our heartbeat and deserve human interaction that is special and unique to their technological needs. Our Inside Sales Account Manager team is the driving force behind our high-level customer interaction. Our team is responsible for selling ground-breaking products by building relationships with customers using both the telephone and email as communication methods. Our Inside Sales Account Manager team ensures every customer interaction is exceptional and tailored to meet the customer.
As a Dell inside Sales Account Management, your goal is to maximize revenue generation efforts in a defined geographic territory. We demand top performing sales professionals who will take total responsibility for growing Dell's business. Duties of this position are managing, and a closing end to the end sales life cycle of targeted accounts/partners and coordinating team-selling efforts.
- Engage with customers & partners to position DELL's end to end IT portfolio in India Commercial space.
- Able to articulate technical, industry, and market facts to position Dell as a competitive solution to partners & customers to win in the market space.
- Build & maintain account relationship across various contacts in customer's organization.
- Generate pipeline opportunities by making customer calls daily
- Develop pipeline by checking customer's buying history; suggesting related and new Dell offerings.
- Assess competitors by analyzing and summarizing competitor information and trends; identifying sales opportunities.
- Identify decision makers within targeted leads to begin the sales process.
- Penetrate all targeted accounts and radiate sales from within client base.
- Collaborate with Account Executive to determine necessary strategic sales approaches
- Constantly learn DELL & Competitors product portfolio to ensure the right solution is recommended to customers & partners
- Cooperates and collaborates with colleagues, cross-functionally, to support the sales process.
- Normally receives no instruction on routine work and receives general instructions for new sales activities.
- Regularly adjusts to multiple demands and shifting priorities.
- Bachelor's Degree, MBA would be an advantage
- Extremely strong communication skills
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work independently
- Exhibits a broad base knowledge of multiple or related industries as well as an acute business understanding
- Strong Technical Skills
- Strong analytical skills