Maersk is going through times of unprecedented change. As we aspire to secure sustainable growth of our businesses, we need to re-think the way we engage with our customers and partners. We are transforming Maersk and this industry; this requires a high level of resilience and perseverance. Data is core in driving this transformation.
If you are passionate about working in an entrepreneurial environment supporting an ambitious team on a great transformation journey - Then this role is the perfect next step in your career!
- Understand business requirements and its business viabilities.
- Proven experience in managing high performing engineering teams
- Ensuring data engineering best practices are being followed at same time challenge status-quo with out-of-box solution
- Attention to detail and ability to deal with ambiguity and competing objectives
- Able to implement and follow industry best practices in relevant technologies.
- Work with stakeholders for regular updates, requirement understanding and design discussions - Liaison with Product Management, Platform
- Performance management, Sprint management, Roadmap, Hiring, Onboarding, Mentoring, Costing, Documenting
- 10-14 years of experience in various elements of data and insights
- Data Warehouse Experience with experience on working on SQL and NoSQL data platforms
- Experience on working on large scale data transformation with on one of the Cloud computing infrastructure - GCP / Azure / AWS
- Demonstrated strength in SQL, data modeling, ETL development, and data warehousing
- Technically Hands-on experience with Hadoop and Azure data management services.
- Experience on cloud computing in MS Azure with experience around Languages such as : Python/Java Big Data and frameworks: Spark using PySpark Hadoop, Map-Reduce, Hive are must.
- Excellent communication skill