• Delivering projects as a team member with zero-variance performance
• Writing and developing Component Design components and associated Test plans
• Delivery of Design and Development work
• Assisting UAT and implementation
• Translating the Components Design into coding components
Unique Requirements :
- Core Responsibility:
• Develop, code, test, and debug programs for medium to large IT Projects
• Analysis, Coding, testing, debugging and providing relevant comments/documentation for the application managed.
• Participating and sharing Functional/Technical knowledge with the rest of the team.
• Participates in post-implementation reviews of both application development content and process to maximize and share learning.
• Understand the requirements for new project initiatives, low to medium complexity enhancements, participate in design and complete the development and unit testing.
• Participates in conference calls and able to communicate effectively
- Minimum Qualification:
• BE, B. Tech. or MCA/MS (Comp Sc.) from reputed institute.
- Industry Experience
• 3-5 years of experience on mentioned technical areas and skills
- Mandate Skills
• Extensive experience in Cobol, IMS, JCL, File Aid, Spufi, ISPF and other utilities
• Very Strong analytical abilities
- Preferred skills
• Knowledge of the financial and insurance industries in particular Individual and Wealth Insurance would be an asset.
- Mandate Skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Delivery focused
• Client interaction experience will be preferred
• Flexible and responsive work style
• Strong problem solving and analytical capabilities
• Ability to multi-task and work under pressure