Gainsight is fast growing tech company revolutionizing Customer Success for businesses. The Customer Success company helps businesses grow faster by reducing churn, increasing upsell, and driving customer advocacy. Gainsight provides a complete, end-to-end Customer Success solution through its services and technology. The industry-leading platform helps companies manage customers relationships effectively, track customer health and transform the way organizations orient around the customer. Gainsight is the platform of choice for many leading companies like Box, Adobe and Workday. The company has been recognized as one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world by Forbes, one of the fastest growing private companies in America by Inc. Magazine, and as one of 20 Great Workplaces in Tech by Fortune Magazine. Gainsight's CEO, Nick Mehta, has been recognized as one of the Top SaaS CEOs in America. The company has offices in California, Phoenix, St. Louis, London and India.
Gainsight is looking for a passionate product designer with 5+ years of interaction design experience.
Are you the One?
Do you dream design and breathe beauty? Does a great interface thrill you beyond words but keeps you up all night trying to make it even better? Do you possess a broad understanding of user experience, encompassing multiple practice areas, and a clear sense of design aesthetics? Is great craftsmanship your most prized possession?
If your heart is delighted by the questions above and your answer is a resounding yes, then you could be the ONE. Read on to know more about our expectations:
- Expertise in professional user interaction design/design disciplines; proficiency in prototyping and design tools, such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Balsamiq and Sketch
- Proficiency in contemporary web & mobile design standards, and common usability methods and principles
- The ability to identify and prioritize requirements across multiple projects, along with excellent communication skills
What we expect you to do:
Your role will include both interaction and visual design. You will be responsible for crafting a superior user experience in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment.
We expect you to:
- Define user goals, scenarios, benefits and flows; develop conceptual diagrams, wireframes, storyboards, UI flow charts, high fidelity mockups, and interactive prototypes
- Design solutions that meet project goals, requirements, design patterns, and UI standards
- Collaborate with a team of designers, product managers and software engineers to communicate high-level design strategies and detailed interaction behaviours
- Deliver detailed designs to agile scrum teams during product sprints