Driving Optimum Material Requirement Planning across HCCB
- Drive Material Requirement Planning for all Key RMPM, as per S&OP objectives and procurement Strategy, using S&OP tool.
- Driving production planning and allocation changes wherever necessary for Key RMPM.
- Coordinate with Strategic Procurement Managers and Supply Planning Team - identify supply risk and develop mitigation plans proactively
- Administrate the MRP module of S&OP tool, as a power user. Work towards effective use of MRP module and on any functional improvements required.
- Develop Procurement BP covering all Key RMPM as defined in BOM. Assess and recommend and support on execution of required infrastructure to manage continuous availability of all Key RMPM.
- Work with category procurement team and align on long term procurement.
- Coordination with Rmpm execution team & Review of existing stocks, near expiry risks.
- Mitigation plan for near expiry stocks, timely support.
Minimum Education: Bachelor of Engineering with Management qualification preferred
Minimum Work Experience: 4-5 years
Should have analytical mind set, logical thinking, presentation skills, engagement skills
Inventory Management concepts, knowledge on transportation trends, models, basic understanding of S&OP
Language Proficiency: English and Hindi
IT Knowledge: Should be computer literate, hands on Excel & Powerpoint exposure and IT Savvy should have working knowledge of SAP.Past Knowledge of S&OP/MRP/TMS tools will be added advantage