We are looking for an experienced and motivated Back-End developer with a very strong background in systems management, software engineering, agile methodology and operational ready products (DevOps).
Responsibilities include development of products and/or platforms modules, planning integration with other modules and the wider IT system, maintenance.
You will be responsible for understanding the existing program code, testing, and documenting technical specifications. Managing and developing teams is a key success factor for the role, as well as effective stakeholder management and interacting with agronomists and product owners.
- Explicit and extensive agile delivery experience
- Strong understanding of Java or Scala
- Strong understanding of test automation
- Good understanding of a NoSQL Data Base (MongoDB, Neo4J, elasticsearch, Cassandra)
- Good understanding of designing RESTful APIs
- Good understanding of Micro-service architectures
- Good understanding of cloud computing, including AWS (Serverless Technologies is a plus)
Familiarity with GitHub
- Strong algorithm design, logical and reasoning skills
- Ability to deliver POCs, MVPs, Experiments, technology evaluations following design thinking practices
- Team spirit and strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders