Your Role :
Are you passionate in procurement in general and in driving process efficiency and procurement digitalization in particular?
Are you driven by the desire to deliver tangible results for both the procurement organization as well as the end users?
We are looking for someone like this to:
- continuously improve end-to-end Supply Chain and Procurement processes combined with driving digitalization with SAP Ariba etc., preferably experience in project work (change management)
- define functional/technical specifications for process and system implementations based on business requirements, preferably knowledge of wireframe diagrams and data models
- define functionally interfaces between Sourcing and Procurement Systems and other systems/tools
- work closely with onshore counterparts in effectively managing global processes
- coordinate with the developers team to clarify the requirements
- design test cases and perform User Acceptance Testing (UAT) to ensure business requirements are met
- proactively address possible areas of improvement with an innovative approach
- effectively engage and communicate with stakeholders
- contribute to IT Procurement Strategy and Roadmap
Your team :
You’ll be working in Group Corporate Services (GCS) one of Group COO functions within Corporate Center business division.
The Supply Chain function is embedded within GCS and mainly responsible for providing four services: Category Management, Supplier Management, Commercial Support and Transformation (CST) and Regional Procurement Support.
You will be part of the CST Process, Policies and Transformation team.
Your expertise :
– a first class graduate degree in Business Administration or Banking and Financial services, or Computer Science or Engineering from a reputed institute
– 5+ years of experience in defining functional/technical specifications for SAP Ariba or other similar procurement systems
– thorough knowledge of end-to-end procurement processes as well as procurement IT solutions
– basic experience in Finance and Accounting as well as Risk Management processes
– experience in process and system transformation projects
– strong communication and problem solving skills
– experience in interacting with developers and executing User Acceptance Testing
– excellent stakeholder management skills
– passion to improve efficiency, enable procurement savings and drive digital innovations
– fluent in English both oral and written – German and other languages are an advantage
– truly customer and solution oriented and a strong team player, able to engage team members and stakeholders
– willing to assume responsibility and work in an international environment
– well organized, flexible
– result oriented and innovative