ZS Associates (www.zsassociates.com) ZS is the world's largest firm focused exclusively on helping companies improve overall performance and grow revenue and market share, through end-to-end sales and marketing solutions - from customer insights and strategy to analytics, operations and technology. More than 5,000 ZS professionals in 22 offices worldwide draw on deep industry and domain expertise to deliver impact for clients across multiple industries
ZS' India Capability and Expertise Centers house more than 60% of ZS people across two locations based in Pune and Gurgaon. Our teams work in conjunction with onshore colleagues to deliver our sales and marketing projects to our clients. The Centers primarily support client projects based in North America, Europe and East Asia in the areas of Business Analysis, Business Operations and Business Technology.
Business Technology Group focuses on strategizing, designing and building marketing and sales technology solutions to improve commercial effectiveness. The types of solutions include enterprise information management, reporting, analytics, CRM/SFA and business process automation enablement. We provide a complete spectrum of business technology solutions, from strategy and roadmap definition to full implementation and on-going operations. Our team possesses deep expertise in leading analytic, business intelligence, CRM and system integration technologies, which we apply in a pragmatic fashion to create and deliver optimal architecture and implementation solutions.
The QA & Test team develops and executes test cases on software solutions to ensure new functionality and fix known defects. Test Consultant leads teams to deliver high quality Business Intelligence solutions that address client marketing and sales issues. The person in this role will be one of the leads in developing Test Strategies, Test Plans and detailed test cases to enable testing of business intelligence solutions in the sales and marketing domain. The tools commonly used to create the Business Intelligence solutions include ETL tools such as Informatica, SSIS, Datastage ; Reporting tools such as Cognos, Microstrategy, Qlikview and Business Objects; databases such as Oracle, Teradata, SQL Server, Netezza. Prior experience of working with Pharmaceutical/Life Sciences clients will be an added advantage.
The candidate is also expected to have:
- Solid understanding of testing concepts and hands-on manual/automation testing experience related to Data warehousing and Business Intelligence related applications.
- Demonstrate successful completion of analysis, test design, and testing assignments.
- Effectively collaborates and communicates with the stakeholders and ensure client satisfaction.
- Perform regression testing as per approved Test Cases when requested.
- Manage the Data warehouse Testing Life Cycle for large scale sales and marketing data warehouses and reporting data marts.
- Manage the day to day testing process across 1-2 client engagements helping to deliver world-class business and technology solutions.
- Travel to US/Europe (as needed) for client meetings.
In addition, this person will help lead a firm-wide initiative in improving ZS' BT testing capability for clients.
- Contribute to ZS BT testing capability building knowledge creation.
- Participate and help during the SIT/UAT phases of the SDLC.
- Play active role in developing and growing the testing practice.
- Prior experience of working with Pharmaceutical/Life Sciences clients will be preferred.
- 7+ years of hands on IT consulting work experience primarily focused on testing ETL and reporting modules,
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field from a top university is preferred.
- Experience with the System Testing Life cycle (STLC) process.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in oral and written form.
- Help with the selling process including writing proposals.
- Significant supervisory, coaching and hands-on project management skills.
- Ability to work within an off-shore team environment and contribute to the overall timely delivery of multiple projects.