Research & Innovation (R&I) team is looking for smart individuals to come in take the bull by its horns. Work with the latest, bleeding edge technologies. Evaluate new systems, see how they fit into the IT ecosystem of UHG and design and develop POCs and Prototypes. We need members with the go-getter attitude, who needs goals but not the complete plan. You have to be a cut above the rest. Do you have it in you ?
- Work with Architects, Designers to design and implement components and subsystems
- Implement code of highest quality and with an eye on zero defect software at all times
- Lead and mentor junior engineers in the team
- Be the go-to engineer of the technology/system/product he is working on as part of his job
- Be able to solve complex problems and as part of the same evaluate, study and research various technologies, their usage and application to the problem at hand.
- 10-14 years of experience with at least 3-4 years of experience as an architect.
- Strong software design, analysis and programming skills. Specifically in Java.
- Ability to work independently, rapid prototyping and fast paced development environment.
- In depth knowledge of J2EE or .Net technology stack preferably in applications involving data analytics, data management, databases, or transactional systems.
- Must be completely hands on.Someone who eats, sleeps and drinks code
- Ability to grasp concepts and translate them into real and working pieces of software
- Firm grasp on data structures and algorithms
- Completely at ease with OOP and related design patterns
Have in-depth knowledge of at least three of the following areas/technologies:
- No SQL
- Cloud based application development
- Distributed computing (Hadoop)
- Massively scalable architectures
- Proven expertise on profiler, security tools, design tools and methodologies, cloud etc.
- Strong database skill with good sql knowledge.
- Strong problem solving, interviewing and fact finding skills
- Good communication and presentation skills, multitasking and organizational skills
- Good attitude and self-motivated.
- Having previous experience of working in a R&D team/organization and having worked on : Algorithms, Architecture, Artificial Intelligence, Compilers, Database, Data Mining, Machine Learning