About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website.
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website.
Payments, Virtual Solutions, Innovation (PVSI) group aims to provide technology across Payments, Digital channels, Innovation Solutions (ACH, Wire, Credit Card, Debit Card, ATM, Branch, Contact Center, Commercial Card, Lockbox, Sweeps, Cash Flow, Deposits, Push2Card) in the form of Services, Solutions, Software, Products and helps PVSI CIO group to move forward in transforming the technology organization. This includes collaborating with Risk Management, Enterprise Architecture, Strategy, Shared Service and Infrastructure teams.
Java Technical Architect with good Design, hands on development & technical skills along with good inter personal skills
- Participate effectively in the entire software development life cycle.
- Collaborate with Product Managers, System Architects, & Analysts as needed.
- Capable of providing Design and architectural solutions to the business problems
- Collaborate with team to design, develop, test and refine deliverables that meet the objectives.
- Directs and assists senior developers and perform code reviews.
- Core skills - 11 to 13 years Java Web Application Development, Spring (Core, MVC, Batch), Hibernate & Oracle.
- Product & Design Knowledge - Experience with Product Development, Large Enterprise Scale Integrations (preferably in design/development of customer facing large enterprise applications).
- API-driven development - Experience working with remote data via SOAP, REST and JSON.
- Experience with Enterprise Mobility Applications Performance Tuning, Scaling and Security Best Practices
- Unit Testing / TDD - Scripting & Automated Testing, Continuous Integration. (JUnit preferred)
- System Knowledge & Analysis
- Awareness of Agile Scrum model
- Good business communication skills
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.