People make Dell – so wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Ready to develop your career in a truly global company? Virtustream is the enterprise-class cloud software and services provider trusted by enterprise customers worldwide to migrate and run their mission-critical applications in the cloud. Within Virtustream at Dell Technologies we are looking for a Manager 2, Service Delivery to join our team in Bangalore
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We believe in working together to build a brighter future, celebrating the entrepreneurial spirit that lives inside us all, and marrying innovation with action. Dell is proud to offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
Why Work for Us: Dell is primed to recruit the best and brightest candidates from all across the globe. We take pride in fostering a winning, innovative, inclusive employee culture. We also take calculated risks and we celebrate big victories when they pay off.
Our Employee Value Proposition: Our Culture Code unites us and makes us a great family of companies and a great place to work. It’s how we run the business, go to market, work together and provide inspirational leadership. Our culture code is defined by our values and are made real every day by defining expectations for how we work and how we lead.
About Virtustream: Virtustream, An EMC Federation Company is the enterprise-class cloud software and services provider trusted by enterprise customers worldwide to migrate and run their mission-critical applications in the cloud.
For businesses, cloud service providers and government agencies, only Virtustream enterprise-class cloud solutions meet the security, compliance, performance and efficiency requirements needed to migrate and manage the most complex mission-critical applications across hybrid, private or public cloud environments. According to research firm IDC, cloud spending, including cloud services and the technology to enable these services, will surge by 25% this year, reaching over $100 billion. Further, Gartner Research predicts that almost half of large enterprises will be engaged in a combined, public/private cloud operation, or "hybrid" cloud computing, in the near future. The cloud industry has taken off and Virtustream is solidly in the race offering enterprise-class cloud software and solutions that today’s large enterprises must have in order to leverage the tremendous efficiencies this technology has to offer
General Summary: Services professional who provides leadership to the organization in the areas of services strategy and offerings, as well as business performance an execution. Has a demonstrated ability to lead based on experience, industry / organizational knowledge, passion, and competence? Works closely with sales and delivery teams to coordinate and oversee the delivery of Professional services solutions. Promotes the development of strong, cooperative relationships between services professionals and all Dell EMC organizations. Builds and maintains successful relationships with customers while providing resources necessary to meet customer needs
• Leading database delivery team within Virtustream XStreamCare Managed Services
• Take lead on initiative to refine/enhance team's capabilities
• Publish weekly metrics/KPIs trends for tenants.
• Proactively work with all key stakeholders to take corrective actions to drive customer satisfaction
• Manages and controls expense for the organization while ensuring resource optimization.
• Mentors team members on delivery management best practices and process improvement opportunities.
• Ensures team achieves performance and customer services metrics.
• Resolves escalated problems to maintain strong customer experience levels.
• Responsible for delivering in a semi-matrixed global delivery model.
• Impart industry and technical knowledge by continuously working to develop and advance the skill sets needed to grow the organization.
• Responsible for hiring and developing new employees. Work to hire a diverse workforce.
• Ability to successfully handle multiple, complex projects / engagements simultaneously. Proven experience at developing and maintain relationships with other Virtustream organizations, customers, clients, and executives.
• Deep understanding of managed services
• Technical background in Database architecture/support(SQL, Oracle, DB2, Sybase)
• Ability to present data/findings in a structured manner
• Deep understand of ITSM & ITIL
• Minimum 5+ years people management experience mandatory for this role
• Ability to lead, motivate and direct a workgroup.
• Customer focused.
• Ability to influence others to achieve results.
• Possesses operational command of the business.
• Possesses strong product/technology/industry knowledge.
• Presentation skills Strong verbal and information gathering skills
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Our Culture Code unites us and makes us a great family of companies and a great place to work. It’s how we run the business, go to market, work together and provide inspirational leadership. Our culture code is defined by our values and are made real every day by defining expectations for how we work and how we lead.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here