We are looking for an experienced and motivated Full-Stack developer with a very strong background in systems management, software engineering, agile methodology and operational ready products (DevOps).
Responsibilities include development of products and/or platforms modules, planning integration with other modules and the wider IT system, maintenance.
You will be responsible for understanding the existing program code, testing, and documenting technical specifications. Managing and developing small teams is a key success factor for the role, as well as effective stakeholder management and interacting with agronomists and product owners.
- Explicit and extensive agile delivery experience
- Very strong understanding of MEA/RN-Stack
- Very strong understanding of test automation for MEA/RN-Stack
- Very strong understanding of build automation tools like Gulp, Grunt and Webpack
- Very strong understanding of RESTful APIs
- Good understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Good understanding of, including HTML5, CSS3 and JSON
- Good understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git / Mercurial / SVN
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Strong algorithm design, logical and reasoning skills
- Ability to deliver POCs, MVPs, Experiments, technology evaluations following design thinking practices