- Design appropriate solutions and recommend alternative approaches, when necessary to drive delivery of superior products
- Build and deliver data engineering solutions in a team with E2E product responsibility
- Develop, construct, test and maintain solution design to ensure on-going realization of business value from existing and new products
- E2E product life cycle management including design, development, test, deployment, run, refactor and decommission
We are looking for:
- Knowledge on methodologies to clarify business requirements including design thinking, business process design, personas, user stories etc.
- Experience with data structures, storage systems, cloud infrastructure, engine programming using R, and other technical tools
- Excellent data modelling skills to ensure implementation of understandable and scalable data assets
- Expertise on building horizontally scalable, distributed, resilient, fault tolerant and monitored BI solutions
- Solid experience on design patterns to implement strategic, tactical and operational products spanning across all disciplines of BI and Analytics including data ingestion, integration, modelling, performance acceleration, visualization etc.
- Technical experience with one or more enterprise technologies including Azure, Teradata, Hadoop, Cloudera, MicroStrategy, SQL Server, SharePoint etc.