About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website.
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website.
Enterprise Business Technology within the Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) business is responsible for supporting Enterprise technology initiatives related to messaging & collaboration, risk technology, corporate systems data, and various internal systems and tools.
About the Role
You will work as part of the EBT ORIS application team and working in Micro strategy skill set.
- Work closely with Data Modelers structure data requirements into a data warehouse model for reporting and analytics
- Work with Technical Analysts to build reporting and dashboard objects to meet desired output
- Complete Unit Testing to ensure low probability of defects and that data matches with backend systems
- Ensure reporting solutions are highly usable, scalable, and maintainable
- Provide guidance and support to more junior level resources
- Perform code and design reviews to ensure performance, maintainability, and standards
- Work with the Micro strategy Lead to update or make changes to the semantic reporting layer
- Responsible for following and enforcing Micro strategy design standards, reusable objects, tools, best practices, and related development methodologies for the organization
- Partnering with Business Stakeholders and developers to ensure deliverables meet business expectations
- Suggest solutions for reporting or process improvement
- Essential Qualifications
- 5+ years of Micro strategy reporting suite development experience
- 2+ years of experience in Agile Environment
- Experience and understanding of Micro strategy Report Caching, Micro strategy Schedules and Subscriptions
- Experience and understanding of Micro strategy Reports, Dashboards, and Objects such as Attributes, Facts, Metrics, Filters, and Prompts
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Proven ability to meet deadlines
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Strong sense of owners
- Understands BI tools and technologies as well as the optimization of underlying databases
- Ability to understand and clearly communicate complex technical ideas, regardless of the technical capacity of the audience
- Must be a self-starter with the ability and desire to acquire new technical skills quickly
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Problem Solving skills
- Ability to work based on priorities, meet deadlines, achieve goals and work under pressure
- Ability to work well with both local and remote team members and partner teams
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.