Symantec Corporation (NASDAQ: SYMC), a global leader in cybersecurity, operates one of the world’s largest cyber intelligence networks allowing organizations, governments, and people to secure their most important data wherever it lives. Enterprises across the world rely on Symantec for integrated cyber defense against sophisticated attacks across endpoints, infrastructure, and cloud. More than 50 million people and families rely on Symantec’s Norton and LifeLock Digital Safety Platform to help protect their personal information, devices, home networks, and identities at home and across their devices.
• Software Developer with around 6-8 years of IT experience. Should have at least 4-5 years of hands on experience in Administering/Development/Customizing SFDC Sales/Service could applications.
• Experience in SFDC lightening, exposure to Apex Classes and force.com
• Experience in SFDC Administration functions such as defining WFs, Approval Processes, and Email Templates etc.
• Ability to customize Standard SalesForce Objects.
• Ability to create and manage SalesForce custom objects and Fields.
• Experience writing/Debugging/testing/deploying Apex classes, triggers and Visual Force pages, SOQL.
• Knowledge of SalesForce security model - roles, profiles, sharing rules.
• Experience in converting business requirements to technical solution.
• Must have good knowledge of out of the box SFDC objects such as Account, Contacts, Opportunity, Leads, and Quote.
• Nice to have Sales/Support business process knowledge.
• Knowledge of APTTUS contract management tool is nice to have.
• Salesforce Lightning knowledge is a plus
• Strong knowledge of PL/SQL and technologies is desired.
• Good team player and can upskill teams SFDC knowledge and hands on expertise.
Symantec is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and accessible environment for all employees. All employment decisions are based on merit, experience, and business needs, without regard to race, color, national origin, age, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth or related medical conditions), genetic information, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, military or veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local law. Symantec strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based on such protected characteristics and seeks to recruit the most talented candidates from diverse cultures and backgrounds.