- To build and lead the distribution Strategy for the Premium Products which are being launched from time to time.
- Thought Leadership, set up, develop and run a separate Premium beverages division focusing on 'India A'.
- Will drive scalable distribution and execution capabilities with the teams.
1. Distribution Strategy and Plan - Analyze market research reports to identify the right distribution model for distribution of premium products.
2. Distribution network/system : Develop & Implement a viable comprehensive Distributor network/system considering the ROI and cost to serve.
3. Execution of the plan: Partner with the Zonal Sales Team and Zonal Premium Product team to drive distribution execution as per the plan. Influence the decisions by way of sharing the effective plan and its impact on business growth.
4. Cost Management: Partner with the Zonal Distribution Manager and the Zonal Premium Product Manager to build right strategy for right distribution for the premium products and build cost for the same as a part of Business Plan.Track the implementation of the agreed plan and also effectiveness of the same.Take course correction as and when needed to meet the business priorities.
5. Relationship Management: Build Top to Top relationships with leading Premium Accounts in the market and engage with all the internal stakeholders.
6. Capability Development: Coach and develop field team within the Zone team; Identify training needs and ensure delivery of training programs
Minimum Education: Graduate /Post Graduate MBA Degree from a premier Institute or equivalent qualification.
Minimum Work Experience: 10 + years of experience
Business Knowledge: Should have thorough understanding of Sales and Distribution preferably from an FMCG background.
Key Success Criteria's: Identify and establish right distribution network and support the business to deliver the Business Plan with respect to Premium Products.
Language Proficiency: Hindi, English, and / or Knowledge of Local language
IT Knowledge: Working knowledge of MS Office
Travel: 60% approx in a month