Your Role :
Are you an experienced PMO, who has supported the delivery of multi-stream efforts?
Are you able to manage complex plans, with multiple dependencies, in collaboration with numerous stream leads?
Are you excellent at digesting complex scenarios into simple to understand messages?
Do you enjoy juggling multiple activities to ensure the smooth running of a global team?
We’re looking for a Data Governance Program Management Office Analyst to:
• manage various aspects of the projects including planning, execution and cost, using project plans, RAID, cost reports and workforce plans,
• establish correct, concise and consistent reporting infrastructure that can manage regular and ad-hoc reporting for senior stakeholders
• monitor project status and escalate issues and risks to senior management in a timely basis,
• identify stakeholder requirements, evaluate their interest and establish effective communication channels,
• manage and guide other junior staff members working in PMO, and
• build relationships of trust with peers across the lineage team and within the sponsoring program teams.
Your team :
You will be working in Group Operations within the Data Management Office (DMO). This role sits within the Data Governance team, which operates out of Zurich, Weehawken, London and Pune. The Data Governance team is responsible for the design and implementation of policy, metrics and dataroles and responsibilities. You will be part of a team of 10 people spread between Zurich, London and Weehawken.
Your Expertise :
• ideally 8-12 years of experience in PMO roles, including management of junior resources
• experience of working in large projects, with strong understanding of project manager office activities, including planning, RAID management, financial planning, cost management and reporting
• ability to manage multiple projects with conflicting priorities
• strong written and verbal communication skills, comfortable interacting with colleagues and stakeholders at all levels
• strong attention to detail, ability to find connections between different parts of the organization and structured organization and planning skills
• collaborate and work under pressure to manage and deliver to deadlines and
• proficient in MS Office applications including world, power point and excel and a strong knowledge of MS project and other project management tools