About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website.
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website.
Enterprise Core Services (ECS) group is within the Enterprise Information Technology business and a critical component of the Enterprise CIO operating model aimed at providing common, consistent, and foundational software services and solutions to be used across technology at Wells Fargo. The group includes the strategic development and support of core information management services including data technology blue print, common data services, customer relationship management services and customer due diligence services to be leveraged across all technology teams in Wells Fargo. Additionally their Cloud enablement services is another strategic priority to re-engineer of a significant portion of Wells Fargo's large and complex application portfolio.
About the role
Provide solutions to remediate the vulnerable products/applications in Wells Fargo environment and automate the remediation process
- Research on the vulnerable product using different sources and provide a proper remediation solution.
- Document or create game plan for the remediation process and upload it to JIRA.
- Automate the remediation process on HPSA(HP Server Automation) tool using python/VB script for different Operating System platforms (Windows, Linux, Solaris etc) based on the requirement.
- Troubleshooting complex software application issues. Issues to be resolved require a broad range of troubleshooting skills related to: software functionality, application product server setup, database management, data analysis, standalone/embedded products, and third party (vendor supported) products.
- Work closely with other developers, leads and business analysts to resolve the issues in time.
- Would also be part of the code review, documentation, deployments aspects. Team member is expected to provide continuous improvements.
- 5+ years technical experience in python or VB Script or shell scripting
- Preferred experience with JIRA, ALM
- Preferred experience with Configuration management tools like Puppet/Ansible
- Ability to manage complex issues and develop solutions
- Ability to communicate effectively, in both written and verbal formats
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends as needed
- Understanding of software product functionality on servers and desktops (such as Microsoft, Oracle, Adobe, Apache, IBM, etc.)
- Preferred experience with HPSA automation.
- Understanding of Devops
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.