We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools, user experience/user interface design, user centered design, design thinking and real world experience design.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
Experience and Qualifications :
- Explicit and extensive agile delivery experience
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Experience in designing web and mobile user experiences
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Experience in working along design thinking approach
- Experience in developing/managing/transforming a design system
- Exposure to modern web and mobile design standards, like Material UI, Bootstrap and Semantic UI
- Strong algorithm design, logical and reasoning skills
- Team spirit and strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Ability to deliver POCs, MVPs, Experiments, technology evaluations following design thinking practices
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields