About Wells Fargo:
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website.
Market Job Description:
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website.
Capital Markets Technology portfolio consists of Technology solutions for Primary Markets /Investment Banking/GIB Municipal Products/Asset Backed Finance, various Secondary Markets Trading verticals (like Equities, Fixed Income, and Commodities etc.) and Institutional Investor Services (like Prime Brokerage, Futures Commission Merchant Services).Technology group is also organized as cross product horizontals (including Electronic Trading Services, Risk & Compliance Services, and Funding, collateral and liquidity management and Operations technology).
About the Role:
Business System Consultant focused on the systems, applications, automation needs of trading, portfolio management, settlements and compliance functions. In addition, the candidate will work across the firm's technology needs to coordinate and leverage firm-wide technology to deliver solutions.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Responsible to analyze, interpret, and document requirements for complex and strategic programs by working with Line of Business SME as well as technology teams.
- Define requirements; collaborate on design and process improvements, building, implementing and supporting the requirements for objectives of the firm's regulatory reporting department.
- Collaborate regularly with business users to understand pro-actively their technology needs.
- Providing effective and responsive day-to-day technical support for all related business functions
- Driving for results, conveying a sense of urgency and bringing issues to closure despite obstacles and opposition.
- Bachelor Degree with 8+ years of technology experience Capital markets , trading, settlements departments.
- 4+ years of experience in Transaction reporting for HKMA, CFTC,EMIR or MIFID.
- Ability to write clear concise requirements documents and ability to translate business requirements into detailed functional specifications
- Demonstrated ability to manage diverse relationships and foster a collaborative team dynamic with various stakeholders located globally.
- Must possess strong analytics skills - ability to quickly analyze data to identify key insights and apply them to the business requirements
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, be detail oriented, and possess time management skills.
Understanding of Capital Markets and OTC derivative products. Experienced in process improvement and quality frameworks.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.