Finance & Accounting, a core function of a business that requires talents to manage business accounting from its basic entry to analytical process upto sophisticated financial reporting. We require people with career development-oriented to join this profession.
As an employee with Maersk GSC you will be part of a working environment as diverse as the APMM group. Maersk strongly encourages continuous learning at work and sharing of best practices by rewarding innovations. We aren't all about work, we believe in a holistic development of our employees and so regularly organize recreational activities giving our employees a chance to unwind and showcase their creative side. As an organization we strongly believe in a people-centric approach with emphasis on employee engagement and work-life balance.
Key activities/responsibilities would be:
1) Control HQ (Liners) BS and PnL accounts.
2) Perform month end accounting and reporting activities, handling of special or one-off issues related to HQ or agencies.
3) Review, validate and update the accounting records, reporting and ensure those are as per in compliant.
4) Liaise and provide timely updates to all the stakeholders especially management.
5) Audit of Head Quarter geography.
6) Suggest recommendations for development and implement changes to processes and systems -
a) Considering latest development in accounting.
b) Which will minimise risk, improve control environment and productivity.
We are looking for
1) Candidate should be qualified Chartered Accountant
2) IFRS Diploma from ICAI/ ACCA or good working knowledge is preferred
3) Minimum 7 to 10 years of post-qualification experience within reporting and controlling, accounting or in business finance.
4) Good understanding of accounting systems and global accounting.
5) Proactive, Self-motivated and continuously looks for opportunities to improve financial reporting and processes by exploring new approaches and ideas.
6) Excellent analytical and structured working method.
7) High competency in written and verbal English.
8) Adapts easily to a fast changing environment and ability to handle phases with high workload and unplanned activities.
9) Team player - works together with others to achieve results and fosters teamwork.