Paysafe delivers a full suite of payments products & solutions. From card issuing to acquiring; from payment gateways to merchant accounts; from fraud and risk to compliance; from digital wallets and mobile to invoicing - we process millions of transactions worldwide and we value our relationships at every point in the process. Paysafe is a global company with a dynamic environment operating in multiple countries including the UK, Bulgaria, Austria, India, Canada and the US.
Paysafe is currently searching for a Product Manager to build next generations products for Merchant Onboarding to join our team in India
Role & Responsibility:
As a Product Manager for merchant onboarding, you'll help design and develop products, applications and services that deliver the easiest, smoothest and best merchant onboarding experience on earth. You'll have a chance to develop the strategy for merchant onboarding across several Paysafe products such as gateway, payment processing, wallets, prepaid and postpaid payment instruments across several geographies. You'll receive feedback on your ideas and plans from our global leadership team.
At Paysafe, we're focused on building products that define the future of the payments industry. You'd be joining an experienced and highly knowledgeable group of Product Managers. Your job here will involve extreme collaboration with Developers, Architects, Designers, UX experts and Analytics teams.
- Lead a team of product owners to gather and analyze information to define product requirements and data definition, master data management, analytics-related capabilities, products and user experiences
- Performing issue discovery and drafting solution proposals in conjunction with business stakeholders
- Review user stories, participate in grooming sessions, manage backlog, communicate and clarify feature requirements and product needs to development team
- Create actionable, insights driven data products for a variety for strategic business initiatives, stakeholder goals, and user needs.
- Audit data sets, visualizations, dashboards, and tools end-to-end.
- Envision and communicate product strategy and functionality to all stakeholders
- Drive product strategy, design and the build for Data Platform products to support stakeholder business objectives and priorities
- Interact with stakeholders to prioritize the need statement into effective product design choices
- Assist in the development of short, medium, and long-term plans to achieve strategic objectives.
- Own delivery commitments, working closely with development and business readiness functions
- Support requirements from inter-departmental product managers who are leveraging data platform for other functions viz. risk, compliance, merchant portal etc.
- Build and manage a roadmap of analytics use cases from the data collection to reporting & dashboards to predictive analytics use cases
- Review product documentation and collateral related to products being built
- Regularly interact across functional areas with executives and senior management to ensure business unit objectives are met.
- Research and understand market trends, competitors and new technologies to identify new capabilities
Prior Experience preferred:
- Product leader who can work at the intersection of business, engineering, and user experience, with deep domain knowledge of data and data science.
- Techno-functional knowledge of NOSQL databases, JSONDB, Vertica, Druid, Elastic data stores
- Working knowledge of Tableau is needed
- Knowledge and experience with data requirements, big data, data modeling concepts, master data management, metadata management, enterprise data warehousing data lake tools
- Exposure to defining how the organization will gather and use data and analytics to deliver great customer experiences
- Experience in defining specifications for data management, multi-business unit data platforms & analytics product capabilities in BigData environment & cloud applications
- Exposure to specification definition for data platform, data model design and master data management
- Experience in data validation processes for data loaded through batch processes (files)
- Exposure in real time data load and data validation
- Exposure in defining processes to improve master data creation and updates into relevant systems and applications
- Engaging with the data governance team to incorporate enterprise data catalog and Business Information Model
- 10 plus years' experience working in Product Management roles
- MBA or equivalent experience relevant to functional area
- Strong SDLC knowledge, with excellent process and system documentation skills
- Proven experience in defining Product Specifications in large-scale enterprise applications.
- Strong understanding of the financial services ecosystem and payments is a must
- Expertise in Agile methodology
- Demonstrated leadership and people management skills
- Technical background is a plus
- Strong communication skills, analytical skills, thorough understanding of product development and product management
- Exposure to working in diverse, multicultural and global company is a plus
- Strong communication & analytical skills, to capability to lead discussions with executives, business stakeholders, Engineering, Design/UX and Analytics teams.