Paysafe delivers a full suite of payments solutions. From card issuing to acquiring; from payment gateways to merchant accounts; from fraud and risk to compliance; from digital wallets and mobile to invoicing - we process millions of transactions worldwide and we value our relationships at every point in the process.
Paysafe is a global company with a dynamic environment operating in multiple countries including the UK, Bulgaria, Austria, India, Canada and the US.
Paysafe is currently seeking a Project Manager who is highly motivated, flexible and experienced in IT development projects. The role requires a person comfortable working within a globally dispersed stakeholder environment, engaging with different areas of the business ranging from product, technology, infrastructure, operations, finance, sales teams, etc. The Project Manager will be responsible for ensuring that all activities assigned to the team are scheduled and committed business deliverables are communicated. This role is execution focused, and will play a key part in driving project teams in a matrix environment. The successful candidate will be experienced in project management and SDLC methodologies who applies this expertise to daily practice and leads by example.
- Liaising between Product Management, Development Management, and business stakeholders to foster quality communications globally
- Working closely with Program Managers, Subject Matter Experts, Product Managers and key stakeholders to understand project scope and requirements in terms of features and capabilities
- Identifying and tracking deliverables while gathering and documenting project risks, issues, assumptions, and dependencies
- Conducting Business Analysis to understand business processes required to ensure end-to-end delivery of intended project results
- Leading the identification of critical dependencies and risks likely to impact cost, time, and quality, early in the project life cycle
- Mitigating risks and issues as they occur, escalating any issues as appropriate and owning them through to resolution
- Supporting both agile processes and waterfall methodologies within a matrix organization
- Creating and maintaining all project documentation and project plans
- Tracking and reporting project progress to stakeholders with a focus on budget, scope, resources, and schedule transparency
- Strong leadership and organizational skills with excellent communication (written and verbal), time management, project planning, people and team building skills
- Conflict resolution to understand various obstacles and apply negotiation skills to find optimal solutions
- Familiar working in a Matrix organization working with scrum teams, executive management, IT, etc.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in managing or performing IT development projects using an Agile/Scrum/Waterfall approach with overall experience of 8-9 years.
- Working knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Ability to identify, track and manage risk
- Experience in developing and executing plans, meeting deadlines and operating under tight time constraints
- Ability to apply advanced principles, theories, and concepts, and contribute to the development of innovative principles and ideas
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
Additional Skill set:
- Experience in the payment and finance industry and the relations between processors, credit underwriting, risk, ISO's, channels, partners, etc.
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to bridge gaps with high-level stakeholders
- Project Management Professional (PMP), PRINCE 2, or other Project Management qualification would be considered an advantage
- Experience with Confluence, JIRA and JIRA Agile
- Working knowledge of IT systems, Information Security, and applications.
- Experience working with distributed teams across different locations and time zones in a culturally diverse environment