Finance & Accounting, a core function of a business that requires talents to manage business accounting from its basic entry to analytical process upto sophisticated financial reporting. We require people with career development-oriented to join this profession.
As an employee with Maersk GSC you will be part of a working environment as diverse as the APMM group. Maersk strongly encourages continuous learning at work and sharing of best practices by rewarding innovations. We aren't all about work, we believe in a holistic development of our employees and so regularly organize recreational activities giving our employees a chance to unwind and showcase their creative side. As an organization we strongly believe in a people-centric approach with emphasis on employee engagement and work-life balance.
- Strong focus around challenging the status quo within the business processes, financial reporting and SAP framework.
- Ability to provide a holistic solution whether that involves working with upgraded IT environment, legacy systems as well as new technology adoption.
- Independently drive changes to key business processes, SAP or other projects involving bringing in bolts-ons to minimize inefficiencies in the existing landscape.
- Self-starter with a desire to understand the process & advise innovative solutions.
- Sound understanding on end to end SAP solutions & enhancements to drive business process improvements whether within ATR or within other verticals to ensure ATR functioning can be made effective.
- Identifies new technologies that can cater to further improvement of ATR processes.
- Drive financial transformations relating to organizational initiatives around system automation and process changes.
- Engage with senior stakeholders within the organization.
- Knowledge of Business warehouse will be an added advantage in improving the financial and management reporting for an effective management review and financial close
We are looking for
- Qualified Chartered Accountant, or CPA or ACCA or MBA from premiere institute.
- Minimum 9-12 years' experience with large, global, multinational organizations.
- Deep understanding of end to end business continuum (value chain) of at least one industry (not just restricted to Finance).
- Understanding of SAP: FI (GL & CO) and/or SD Proficient and Hands on exposure, MM Basic and Hands on experience with on tools like BRF+, Robotics, Workflow, Closing Cockpit, Reconciliation tool preferable.
- Strong understanding of finance and business drivers - preferably in shipping or related industry.
- Have the ability to manage change - understand concepts of change management with demonstrated capabilities.
- Able to consistently demonstrate & live cultural dimensions of Simplicity, Focus & Teamwork.
- Good team player and someone willing to work beyond known boundaries of capabilities.
- Communication: A strong communicator with a clear and concise presentation style, who can convey, with consistency, in a manner that is readily accessible and understandable to all.
- Influencing: Highly developed influencing skills; must demonstrate the ability to secure buy-in at all levels within the organization.
- Best practice perspective: Well-versed in current best practice information and trends in the external market place. Understands the impact and benefits that new practices could bring to the organization and is willing to implement changes