We are a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. We drive digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for our clients, guided by our experience running thousands of processes for hundreds of Global Fortune 500 companies. From New York to New Delhi and more than 20 countries in between, Genpact has the end-to end expertise to connect every dot, reimagine every process, and reinvent companies' ways of working. Our focus is to make sure we have the right set of people delivering what we promise. People who think with design, dream in digital, and solve problems with data and analytics. People who obsess over operations, focus on the details, and lead change by being curious, incisive and courageous in everything they do-on a foundation of unyielding integrity.
We are Genpact. Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
- Excellent communication skills - verbal & written
- 'Transformation' Focused Solution Provider: As the gate-keeper of T&T solutions, can lead exploratory discussions with clients and business to gain understanding of critical success criteria and can create commercially savvy end to end solutions in sync with E2E transition/transformation approach
- Strategic / Outcome Focused Client Interactions: Has the ability to build strong relationships at a CXO / Relevant level on a bedrock of 'Transformation'- based conversations
- Transformation Management (Includes Outcome, Project, Risk, Change): Ability to Lead & manage the end to end of the Transformation program i.e. from mobilizing an effective
cross-functional team to creating a blueprint, creating a zero surprise environment, customizing solutions to client expectations, to ultimately ensuring change readiness to steady-state Operations as per the promised business outcomes.
- Storyteller: Can hold engaging & impactful business conversations with internal stakeholders' / client's leadership teams to build confidence & credibility in our value proposition and solutions.
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills - can create crisp, concise, pointed and simple messaging based on client needs /tweak messages on the spot basis a feedback
- People Investor: Takes personal ownership to coach the team on the Transition skills of the future
- Naturalized Digital Expert: Leads by example towards building a Digital Mindset
- Advocates a 'Global' outlook: Ability to leverage Global insights through internal/external intelligence (Market / Industry / Client)
Education, Knowledge, Experience
- Knowledge of project management tools and technologies
- Experience in managing multi-functional Solutions, Transitions & change management with internal and external stakeholders
- P&L management, spanning multiple projects at any point of time
- Experience of engaging in strategic and tactical discussions with senior stakeholders to sell product offerings
- Consulting experience at Client level with demonstrated expertise in building E2E transformation solutions
- Understands client needs and demonstrates the required emotional quotient for such tasks
- Displays Client and Business knowledge
- Proactively understands client requirements
- Understands digital tools & technologies
- Holds engaging & impactful business conversations with internal stakeholder's / client's leadership team
- Exhibits Coaching Skills
- Involve self in the 'Flying Formation' team for Hunting & Mining pursuits
- Engage in CXO/ CXO-1 levels exploratory discussions to understand client strategic agenda and expectations and thereby identify and articulate potential opportunities (unstated/unmet)
- Develop and refine client engagement strategies in line with client expectations and relationship management practices
- Be Change Agents - Manage expectations and gain relevant buy-in / ownership to drive the Transformation program agenda as laid out.
- Drive the utilization of G digital compendium in all Transformation solutions
- Design financial strategies (planning, reporting etc.) and ensure SLA adherence as well as alignment with E2E transformation benefit realization plan
- Develop a strong acumen around Client's business know-how and expectations
- Implement the defined internal and external governance strategies (risks / issues / communication / compliance & controllership / knowledge / people / reporting etc.) creating a 'zero surprise' environment'.
- Pro-actively identify and communicate risks, co-create solutions throughout the Transformation period and own "Go / No Go" decisions
- It involves interfacing with Operations', Sales and the Enabling Functions as well as Client stakeholders across regions