With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of DevOps Lead (Band 4D), Microsoft Azure
This role contributes to the success of the vertical by adding more teeth and power to our current group from cloud standpoint given we have Microsoft, AWS and other OEMs with whom we have engaged for extending our services.
- Will be responsible to constantly evolving the DevOps Strategy, processes and tools for optimized Services provisioning
- Through knowledge of Deployment Automation schemes and DevOps wherever possible using standard tools like AWS Cloud formation, Jenkins, Ansible, xDocker, Kubernetes etc.
- Implement, maintain, and improve Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing and Continuous Delivery environments
- Own and lead initiatives to define, design, and implement DevOps solutions which includes reference architectures, estimates, and costing
- Responsible for the entire infrastructure of the clients hosted in different cloud environments like AWS, Azure
- Act as a subject matter expert on DevOps best practices with Cloud Formation, Auto Scaling Groups, and Configuration Management
- Review and audit of existing solution, design and system architecture
- Serve as a systems and automation evangelist providing thought leadership, participating in conferences, authoring white papers, etc
- Perform profiling, troubleshooting of existing solutions
- Exposure to Information Security and GDPR requirements and further, proven experience on baking these requirements into DevOps
- Responsible for driving operational excellence for the connected services that a business offers to its customers.
- Exposure to DataOps will be a plus
- Design/Architect experience building Small/Medium sized production Environments.
- Expertise in setting up Build / Release pipelines in Azure DevOps and integration with other tools for quality gates.
- Capable of setting up release pipelines to Azure WebApp, SQL, and other PAAS offerings from Azure
- Proven ability to create and configure Azure services like WebApp, API Gateway, Load Balancer, SQL, etc
- Experience in setting up VMs / updating Paas Services with pre-required config using Ansible / Chef / Puppet, etc
- Experience in supporting Highly Available/Scalable Enterprise grade production systems - including HA/DR, Fault Tolerance, Monitoring and Alerting.
- Desired:Experience in setting up containerized environments (Docker/K8S)
- Desired: Experience in Monitoring tools like NewRelic, AppDynamics, Splunk
Minimum qualifications: Graduate/ Post Graduate
Preferred qualifications: BE/ B tech. / MCA / MSc. / BSc.