The Operations process in the GSC is equipped with skills and competencies to seamlessly manage work that has been offshored to the GSCs from across LOCs, CCs and the Centre. The process is set up in a 24*7 environment and the geographic spread of work has been planned solicitously to ensure business continuity. The GSC aids in process simplification along with evaluating opportunities for migrations. Along with the migrations, the PEX mindset has always played a key role in persistently elevating the process performance within the GSC helping move towards business profitability.
As an employee with Maersk GSC you will be part of a working environment as diverse as the APMM group. Maersk strongly encourages continuous learning at work and sharing of best practices by rewarding innovations. We aren’t all about work, we believe in a holistic development of our employees and so regularly organize recreational activities giving our employees a chance to unwind and showcase their creative side. As an organization we strongly believe in a people-centric approach with emphasis on employee engagement and work-life balance.
- Provide one stop solution to customers.
- Keeping a track of all Bookings for an assigned customer
- Challenge status -Quo on a regular basis
- Communicate with customers on daily basis for giving advisory support to customer on preferable trade routes and slot availabilities
- Provide Consultancy support to customers on documentation, routing and packaging of cargo being shipped
- Having a deep understanding about the customer’s line of businesses, future growth prospects and current challenges of customer while doing business with Maersk
- Weekly interaction with the customer focal on booking forecasts
- Achieve/exceed targets of service delivery.
- Participate in internal team meetings and contribute with ideas/suggestions for overall improvement of the operations business unit.
- Prompt and effective response to email / Telephonic channels
- Identify growth opportunities that lies for customers of which customers’ needs to be made aware
- Identify waste that lies in the processes and work towards removing those by implementing automations or leaner processes.
- Generate Process improvement leads and establish regular liaisons with all upstream and downstream teams to deliver results
- Weekly performance presentation to Leadership on BAU and future projects
- Proactively follow up on long-pending approvals.
- Analyse service delivery issues within Team and take corrective action to avoid reoccurrence
- Drive Agile mindset with working teams