ZS Associates (www.zsassociates.com) ZS is the world’s largest firm focused exclusively on helping companies improve overall performance and grow revenue and market share, through end-to-end sales and marketing solutions – from customer insights and strategy to analytics, operations and technology. More than 6,000 ZS professionals in 23 offices worldwide draw on deep industry and domain expertise to deliver impact for clients across multiple industries
ZS’ India Capability and Expertise Centers house more than 60% of ZS people across two locations based in Pune and Gurgaon. Our teams work in conjunction with onshore colleagues to deliver our sales and marketing projects to our clients. The Centers primarily support client projects based in North America, Europe and East Asia in the areas of Business Analysis, Business Operations and Business Technology.
Business Technology Group focuses on strategizing, designing and building marketing and sales technology solutions to improve commercial effectiveness. The types of solutions include enterprise information management, reporting, analytics, CRM/SFA and business process automation enablement. We provide a complete spectrum of business technology solutions, from strategy and roadmap definition to full implementation and on-going operations. Our team possesses deep expertise in leading analytic, business intelligence, CRM and system integration technologies, which we apply in a pragmatic fashion to create and deliver optimal architecture and implementation solutions.
The Solution Delivery team implements technology based solutions in the areas of business intelligence, analytics, information management, reporting and mobility. In addition, this team configures ZS’ proprietary software used to streamline business processes for commercial groups at client organizations. This team takes overall ownership of the delivery of the technical solution leading the design and development phases and collaborating with other teams for business requirements and system testing.
• Leverage extensive knowledge of systems, process flows and procedures to aid analyses and recommendations for solution offerings;
• Practical experience in understanding complex client requirements and process mapping to design flexible and scalable solutions. Lead systems implementations and detailed functional/technical system design;
• Manage SDLC implementation with large cross-functional global teams. Mentor and develop junior team members;
• Facilitate project execution by providing support in project-level issue resolution and scope management. Ensure quality of all project deliverables;
• Collaborate with other team members (involved in the requirements gathering, testing, roll-out and operations phases) to ensure seamless transitions.
• Bachelor's/master's degree with specialization in Computer or IT, BCA or other computer related disciplines;
• 7-10 years of relevant consulting-industry experience working on medium-large scale technology solution delivery engagements;
• Minimum 5 years of experience leading delivery of one or multiple projects;
• Extensive experience working with front-end user reporting (e.g.: MSTR, Business Object, Cognos), backend database management (e.g.: Oracle, Teradata) and/or ETL interfacing (e.g.: Informatica, SSIS) technologies.
• Strong client presence. Ability to communicate verbally and in writing technical concepts to all audiences
• Ability to manage a virtual global team environment that contributes to the overall timely delivery of multiple projects
• Knowledge of current data modeling, and data warehouse concepts, issues, practices, methodologies, and trends in the Business Intelligence domain
• Experience with analyzing and troubleshooting the interaction between databases, operating systems, and applications
• BI solution design and implementation experience using technologies like Microstrategy, QlikView, Cognos, Oracle, Informatica, SSIS etc.
• Experience in data warehousing, architectural design, dimensional modeling (Star schema), ETL and data migration
• Help with the selling process including writing proposals and giving product demos
• Significant supervisory, coaching and hands-on project management skills
• Willingness to travel to other global offices as needed to work with client or other internal project team