Salesforce.com Sr. Technical Architect would be part of the growing Salesforce.com and Force.com Center of Excellence. He or she would serve as expert to sales and delivery team on the force.com, Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud and Service Cloud Platform. With broad background the ideal candidate will be comfortable discussing and demonstrating all aspects of the platform including but not limited to business processes, hosting infrastructure, security, integration to other IT systems with IT audiences up to CIO/CTO level and engage LOB heads and business users.
Engagement & Project Overview: Salesforce CoE/Pathway: Pathway program is a Salesforce application for Complex care management. Used across various states of US majorly by Nurses Practitioner.
- Designing and providing scalable solution for Applications, in Salesforce
- Work with Project team and other architects to fulfill end to end solution delivery taking full responsibility of Salesforce.com solution/s.
- Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Understanding of systems architecture and ability to design scalable performance-driven solutions
- Understanding of key design patterns and large data volume limitations and best practices
- Understanding of data sharing and visibility considerations and how these play into platform architecture Reviewing business, function and technical requirements
- Create key architecture documentation
- End to End Architecture
- Salesforce Application Architecture diagrams, supporting UML diagrams,
- Design level details like Data Model, Integration and Security model etc
- Create data flow diagrams and process flow diagrams to facilitate better system understanding.
- Integration Strategy
- Data Architecture and Strategy
- Org Strategy
- articulating non-functional requirements
- Access Risks, Technology issues and propose suitable alternatives with Assumptions.
- Suggest design solution and alternatives
- Create fast pace start-up environment, Build pseudo Application for demo purposes (both declarative and Custom solution)
- Deployment and Environment strategy
- Has some latitude in decision-making. Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments
- Ownership of High level solution and Technical Design, to clients
- Work with off-shore team for Solution architecture, Technical Architecture, estimates, delivery etc.
- Drive business requirements translation into a technical solution
- Participate and contribute in design sessions - expectation to suggest design alternatives
- Gathering and articulating non-functional requirements
- Reviewing business, function and technical requirements
- Ensure Domain best practices and standards are created, communicated& followed within the COE team, across multiple Projects.
- Liaise with Product teams to ensure data practices align with KPI's and metrics
- Work with Release managers and product teams to align on delivery expectations
- Anticipates customer needs and proactively develops solutions to meet them.
- Serves as a key resource on complex and/or critical issues.
- Solves complex problems and develops innovative solutions.
- Performs complex conceptual analyses.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, &Presentation Skills
- Strong hands-on Salesforce experience in customization
- Strong hands-on Experience in Building Integrations
- Authorizes deviations from standards.
Must Have Skills:
- 8+ years CRM experience, the majority specifically with Salesforce
- 7+ Years of relevant Salesforce Experience in Architecture and Technical Designs
- 5+ driving technical assessments, performance reviews, NFR's
- Good Technical understanding (Hands-on exposure) of Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, HealthCloud,& Community Clouds
- Apex, Visualforce, Triggers, Process Builder, Approval Process, Reports, Dash Boards, Integration (SOAP & REST), Canvas APP, Sharing and Security Models
- Good understanding of SFDC object and able to defining custom objects
- Requirement elicitation
- Mandatory Certifications: Platform Developer-II& Certified Application Architect
- Mandatory Work Experience on Lightening Framework.
- Certification: Admin 201 Certification
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access)
- Proficiency with MS Visio
Nice To Have Skills:
- Health Cloud
- UI Experience ,Any JS Framework(JQuery, Angular JS,CSS )
- Sales & Service Cloud Certifications
- Health care industry experience